Paletteer General Meeting and Luncheon
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Rolling Hills Country Club
President – Suzanne Kuuskmae
Vice President – Suzanne Young
Recording Secretary – Joanne Goodman
Treasurer – Irene Rafael
Corresponding Secretary – Debra Young
Membership Chair: Tom Coffey, Jim Morino
Post Cards – Heather Escalante
Activities Chairs – Lois Olsen
Hospitality Chairs – Frances Nebolon, Kathryn Egli
Email Chair – Mary Lou Slagter
Malaga Cove Chair – Karen Wickham
Advisor/Past President – Kathy Bergstrom
Review and accepted Minutes from last meeting.
Thanks to board/committee members of 2013-14 – Karen Wickham gave out roses and Sue Kuuskmae gave all board members a small plant.
- Welcome new board/committee members.
PVACA Report from Suzanne Young
Open to all members of PVAC, not just the 7 art groups
Dates are 11/26/14 – 1/4/15
Opening date: 12/5/14
Take-in date: 11/22/14 (tentative)
– We will also have a spring show in April open to only members of the 7 art groups at PVAC.
– Currently looking into having a Swap Meet again.
Treasurer Report – Irene Rafael
$254 Past Balance
$605 received since
$827.47 Total Balance
Membership – Tom Coffey
$35 dues payable now
- Lexus Show Interest Sheet was given out to determine if there will be enough interest in this exhibition opportunity. Size of paintings was noted..
Photos/getting images on website – Anyone who wants to get their images on the website should contact Jon Thornton (see past emails or minutes on website for further information).
- Meeting place for next fall; the patio where we have been meeting does not allow for good acoustics, and it is way too hot – Our intention is to try to have our Fall meetings at the Art Center after we determine if they are able to make it more user friendly or give us a different room. If no changes are going to be made, we will seek a different location for meetings.
- Suggestions for meeting activities – Give to Irene and Joanne